I hope everyone has a Magnificent Monday, Drink a Margarita and have a smile on your face kinda day. I slept great my Dallas Stars won last night in overtime that was great :)! We had steaks and mashed potatoes for dinner which Cody cooked, that was even better, we saw Iron Man this weekend and it was awesome, and Cody got our amazing Logitech Harmony remote programed, Thanks BZZZZ! and we started a new month at work and my store is fully staffed :)
Now, I am just taking a BIG deep breath because this starts the dreaded week of fun times at the fertility specialist. 5 visits scheduled so far. Hopefully we have good luck and our prayers our answered but we'll see... I am tired of ups and downs and being positive about this stupid week so it just a week. It will be over soon and then a new week will start. I guess I am being bitter and that's great. I am just tired of being focused on this with no result. I actually had a small reaction to the clomid this cycle so if it doesn't happen this month not sure whats to come next month and I am not sure if I want to figure it out...
Yay for Becca you made it to 36 weeks! Congrats TJ on your First Holy Communion:) and Tori you did great on your recital... Love you all and hope this week is great for everyone...
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hi Kate and Cody. Loved you write up. Hope this month is a success.
Keep your heads up. Sounds like life is good besides the fertility thing. Love ya, Mom Lander
Post a Comment