Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

YAY... finally its a good day! I was off and I don't feel like it was a complete waste of energy or emotions today . I woke up at 8am and went to go get my car inspected and appraised because of the last hail storm we had, and it was a success. After that I was able to go eat lunch with Cody at El Fenix it was amazing. Then after that I went to go meet our new OBGYN... I have to say she is amazing, very compassionate, knowledgeable and she listened to me for an hour and 7 minutes. Who cares about their patients that much? She even answered every question I could ever have. It was like 20lbs were lifted off my shoulders. Now when we get pregnant we have a Dr. and a hospital. The great thing about it is the hospital is only 2 1/2 miles away. Awwwww.... I even had a pap smear lol and it wasn't awful. Normally I dread that for 364 days of the year and now since I have been poked and pronged it was nothing. It really put reality into perspective. It made me realise we were that much closer to hopefully soon being blessed with our bundle of joy.

1 comment:

Jen&Carter said...

I am so glad that you are pleased with your new OBGYn, that makes a world of difference, having a Dr that you like and and feel comfortable with. I am so happy for you. I pray that you and I both get our positives really soon. hugs hun.