Frustrated, Mad and Gloomy! These are all of my emotions on infertility! It sure has been a roller coaster of emotions. I don't understand.... BLAH! But what do you do? You keep trying, you don't lose hope and you should stay positive. "in God's timing right"? Well if you have ever had infertility issues you know thats not what you wanna hear. Right now I just pray God will bless us before I lose my sanity.
My husband on the other hand is being very supportive. He understands every word that comes out of my mouth. I would have already lost the sanity part if it wasn't for him. So now its about this 30 day long process again. Aunt Flow starts, you go to Dr. you have ultra sound, you take meds, you get your hopes up, go back on day 10, pee on ovulation predictor sticks twice a day, surge, get iui, then go back again to get once again violated with an internal sonogram to see if the follicle collapsed then you wait 11 days and get your heart broken...
WOOHOO! Sounds fabulous... I need a trip again... Mom Dad can we cruise again? Love you all and Thanks for listening...
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Vent away honey! I mean REALLY the internal sono alone is enough... let alone everything else. :( Know we love you. A whole bunch.
Hang in there Kate! Been there, done that, vent anytime...love you lots!
Sorry babe, "In God's Time" We love you a whole bunch too. P.S.
No Cruise. Be patient. Love again Mom and Dad
I am here to listen anytime hun, I am here for you, I totally understand, your frustation, we are in this together, Praying for you.
HUgs
Post a Comment