Well today was a fun day. I went to the RE for my day 2 ultra sound and found out I have a cyst on my right ovary. Immediately I am thinking we can't win and this is just another road block. They drew some blood to make sure it wasn't producing estrogen, which could be a bad thing. My mind has been wandering all day. Are we going to have to take another break from the ttc world? We just took a break in February for a month due to my laparoscopy that I had to have. So I began cleaning to occupy my mind... cleaning like I have never cleaned before from ceiling to tile. Our house looks spic and span... and it smells so fresh and clean.
At 6pm the Nurse finally called, the cyst is not producing estrogen so we got the go ahead to take the clomid tomorrow. The cycle starts again and I go back to check on the follicles on the 6th at 4 pm. Maybe this month will be our month...
Wednesday, April 30th we get to meet our new OBGYN hopefully we will like her. I tried to call and get my records from the last OBGYN and I realised once again why I didn't like them. They transferred me to the records department and kept me on hold for 32 mins. I hung up sighed and am not worried about it. We get a fresh start and I will let the new office deal with them.
We just ate spaghetti! :) I am smiling its my favorite food and some how I managed to make it whole made... Well I hope everyone has had just a wonderful day ours sure was.
Hugs and Loves to everyone...
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy about your good news!!!!
Wow Kate, I am happy everything turned out well. You were a busy girl today. Clean house and cooking. And to think your friend came and all that medical stuff. Yuck. Love ya mom
I am so happy that you got good news from the re, I am praying for you hun, hugs.
Post a Comment