Yay, I am all excited... 9 almost 8 days and counting until our Pregnancy test :) Woot Woot... So excited words can't even explain it...
We ended up having our IUI on Mother's day and when they checked the follicle to see if it had released the egg it was still there. My Doctor is very stuck on doing two IUI's in a row. Better be safe then sorry so they had me keep doing the opk's to see if I was still surging. Sunday night we were and we were also on Monday morning. So we called the Dr. made another IUI appointment, had the IUI and they checked the follicle again and it had RELEASED the egg :) YAY! Timing makes perfect :)
Last month when the IUI didn't work I was so upset but handled it better then I thought I would. Now I look back and we hadn't even timed it perfect. You had a 20% chance with the IUI but not timing it correctly made it like a 3% chance. This month I am in great spirits, I am hopeful and I can't wait for our Test next Friday, May 23rd :) Please pray for us, we want this so bad!
On another note my Sister Becca is schedule for her c-section in the morning. :) Yay! Zoe and Zack will be here and we are anxiously awaiting their grand entrance. Becca and Rick wish we could be there... All our Love!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I prayer that this is your time. As I know no one wants it more then you and I to be pregnant, so it has been a long journey for us in this waiting for motherhood. I have my fingers crossed for you. HUgs
Post a Comment