Back to work and we are surviving!!!! The last 2 days have been pretty exciting. Yesterday was filled with a little anxiety and today was filled with excitement. Everyone was right... each day would get a little easier. I still miss her so much though and seeing the sweet little babies that come into work make me miss her even more. Special Thanks to Grammy for taking such good care of Hailey and keeping her a happy girl!
The last 2 days Hailey has decided she wants to wake up at 3:30am and eat which is no big deal. But, then she wants me to hold her instead of putting her down to go right back to sleep, which again is no big deal :) I would hold her all day if I could. Which, I haven't since she was born, so she wouldn't get used to it. I am on a rant back to the story... So we rock in the chair, by the time she'll go back down its time to get ready for work... So I am a little tired needless to say but still smiling :) Thank goodness for frozen dinners we saved... that saves a little energy...
Today after we got home I was feeding Hailey she decided to explode her diaper all of herself and me. She needed a bath, as I was bathing her she pooped in the bath... we changed the water... then she wanted to be held :) Love that cuddly bug for sure... I needed to do stuff so I can hopefully go to bed early so now she is in the baby bjorn getting her cuddle time as I run around :)
Its a good day and a good week :) I have lost more weight... Whoo-hoo its a party here. I am wearing a size smaller then the size I was in before I was pregnant. Thats a good thing, I had some, let me not lie, alot to lose and still do. For my friends that are sad they haven't lost all they wanted too yet it will come and I was way bigger then you before you got pregnant. You'll get there and keep up the great work!
Tomorrow a good friend of mine finds out if her baby will be a boy or girl and we can't wait for the phone call! Good Luck Jenny :)
and now I am off to relax and relax in the tub, hopefully! and hopefully soon you will here me snoring hundred miles away!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am glad that each day gets alittle easier to go to work. That little turkey she just wants to hang with her mommy.
Thank you so much we are so excited and can't wait to tell. You will be on the top of our list to be called. You are a great friend and thank you for all the support and prayers and encouragement along the way.
Woo hoo! Great job on the weight loss. Hugs to the little one... 3:30 a.m. OUCH :-)
You might let her fuss sometimes for a minute and she might go back to sleep. Congrats on everything else. Much Love. Mom
P.S. Thanks Grammy
Sounds like a great week...glad that your return to work is going well and that you still have room for lots of baby snuggle time!
Post a Comment