Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hailey's visit with Nana and Lalo

We had the best visit yesterday with Nana and Lalo! Thank you both so very much for coming with tons of energy and extra hands. Mommy and Daddy got some much needed relaxation and rest with some good old homecooked food by the best cook ever. Love and hugs to you both and here are some pictures from Hailey's visit with her grandparents.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! What great pictures. She is truly a gorgeous baby. Glad you had a good visit. :)

Jen&Carter said...

She is so cute. I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait until I am where you are. Hugs. I am so glad that you had a nice visit with your parents.

Becca said...

Hooray, soon it will be my turn to hold little Hailey! Can't wait...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for letting us enjoy our beautiful granddaughter. It was wonderful. She is very precious. Nana

Huffman Family said...

I love the little smile! Too Cute!