Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today's Thoughts

I need a penny for my thoughts today...

1) Can't wait for Thanksgiving, all I can do is think about eating yummy homecooked food.
2) The rug for the nursery I can not find. I know what I want but blah I can't find it.
3) Needing more maternity clothes because that is all I can wear now.
4) Needing to hire an ASM before I go on maternity leave. I need to have them trained and ready to rock and roll.
5) My friends cousin's 7 week old baby boy just died of SIDS and I just don't understand. You have to worry about so much, Miscarriage's, Still born, SIDS... I just pray to God that he protects Hailey. I can't even imagine the pain they are feeling.
6) Our new President and what changes are to come.
7) My car its in the shop to get fixed after I was told I was a crazy person 6 months ago and they were actually able to see finally what I was talking about... no comment... but at least it will be fixed.
8) My swollen feet and how sexy they look :)

Well thats it for my Wednesday, I hope everyone is having a good day.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, all those thoughts deserve at least a nickel :) Love you!!!
p.s.-sorry about your friend's cousin's baby and your swollen feet...

Anonymous said...

I'm voting a dollar fifty a piece... inflation and all that. ;-) Thoughts and prayers for that family. How very sad for them. Prop up those feet when you can!