Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week 4

See my MIA for several months has finally turned into 3 weeks of blogging. I am getting better and now maybe I am putting a few smiles on those faces who check my blog on a weekly basis.

Its almost been 4 weeks since Hunter was born. Boy oh Boy how our lives have changed. We are so blessed to have such wonderful children. They brighten my day everyday all day... its hard to describe in words... I love them both so much!

Hailey is starting to finally adjust a little better to being a big sister. The trantrums are still happening but she will be in a normal routine starting tomorrow. Tomorrow I start back to work. I am anxious, excited and scared all together. I love my family and my job. Its going to be intereting needless to say. Just trying to juggle a 17 month old a 4 week old, and a fulltime job. Wish me luck :)

Here are a few pictures from today... I realized other then the picture I took with my Sister and Hunter I wasn't in any pictures with him so we took a few today...





2 comments:

Becca said...

Love all the pics! Just beautiful...keep 'em coming! :)(Though we know that you must be one busy Mama with returning to work.)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. You guys are so blessed. Loved seeing the pics. Thanks for sharing. :) Roberta & 3Ts