Saturday, December 20, 2008
Sleeping Issue
Well its almost 2am and I am wide awake... Tomorrow, well today, I have to work 2:30pm until 11pm. I know If I don't go to sleep soon I am going to be exhausted. Last night I woke up every hour almost, to flip flop, pee or just wake up for fun I guess. I just want a good night of sleep and its cold outside. I wish it would thunder and lightning that way I could sleep like a baby. I am hungry and I want my mom's spagetti :) I am crazy I know... Well I hope everyone else in the world is cozy and comfy in their bed! Hugs to all :) and sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hope Berta and kids want spaghetti Monday Night. I am sure the girls all remember sleepless pregnant nights in the last two months. It is getting you ready for what comes after. Love Mom
I'm sure the kids will be down with some meatballs with you! ;-) Yeh, the last bit is miserable for sure. Sorry!
Post a Comment