Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

8 Weeks, YAY! Its a Party :)

Ok, so I was so excited to wake this morning and be 8 weeks. The Dr. assured me if we made it to this point our chances for a miscarriage drop down to 3% :) Yay! Its a party and we are celebrating so everyone in invited. For my friends that read this I just want to thank you again for our cards and presents. Those were all so sweet of you and really meant alot to us. Stay tooned for peanut pictures on Wednesday.

Last night we went and saw the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, it was fabulous! Almost 3 hours long though but very good. Christian Bale always does such a great job playing Batman.

Today is a PJ day as Zander would say. I am off work and just relaxing, its been a long week and closing 3 out of the last 4 shifts didn't help me. Doing the fun Manager thing and firing one of my ASM's was great too! We might actually venture out to do some grocery shopping later, but that is it. I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, hope you enjoy your pajama day. And congrats on reaching 8 weeks. You are doing great!

Jen&Carter said...

Yeah congrats on 8 wks.Enjoy the day in the pjs thats what I am doing as well.