Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The start of the White's Adventure



Hi All! So I finally gave in and started a Blog for Cody and I. I was hoping to get ya'll some up to the minute info on us so you can keep updated.


3 days until Christmas can you believe it? My busiest season of the year, Cody is on a 4 day weekend, and my holiday work season is almost over and its been a pretty crazy one I might add. Can I jump up and down and scream the Happy Dance yet? I think we might Bonus! Wahooo.... I love my job, I live and breath for it but I am very excited to say that we leave for our Lander family adventure in 27 days, not that I am counting. We are going on a Cruise! I am ready for a stress free, non work environment where no body can reach me on my cell phone ;) it sure is going to be a blast though.


For all of you that do and don't know Cody and I are trying to start a family. Our plans have been put on hold until March. In February I am having surgery to have my left tube unblocked. Then in March its time for the mood swinging clomid and IUI which will hopefully get us "Knocked up"! Since I was a little girl all I have ever dreamed of was getting married and having babies. So needless to say we are ready to start the Chapter called "The White's have a Baby". Its been a very stressful heart filled process and I am just ready for us to get that BFP (Big Fat Postive on a pregnancy test) Pray for us please. We need all the prayers and luck we can get.


We have really wonderful familes, mine doesn't live any where close. I rarely get to see them and I miss them more then words can say. My Hubby's family is close and truly a blessing to have here.


Well thats enough for now I hope everyone is having a Happy Holidays and make sure to have a very Merry Christmas!


XOXO

2 comments:

Jen&Carter said...

I am excited for you that you started a blog. I look forward to reading and keeping up with you on your journey.I am here for you as we both go through the journey of ttc.
HUgs.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Kate has a blog!